ServicesHelping our clients grow their businesses, and move commercial real estate goals FORWARD
Landlord & Tenant Representation
Commercial Real Estate Sales & Leasing
- Office / Medical
- Retail / Restaurant / Shopping Centers
- Flex / Warehouse
- Land / New Development
We Specialize in:
- Medical Office & Physician Representation
- Retailer & Restaurant Representation/Expansion
- Shopping Center and Retail Property Leasing
- New Development Leasing and Consulting
- Investment Property Sales
In order to promote our continued success we are proud to offer our customers:
- Access to the most complete inventory of commercial real estate for sale or lease in the Annapolis-Baltimore-Washington region.
- A thorough local, regional and national database of prospects to lease, buy or invest in commercial real estate.
- Information based upon experience, market data and trends, and a keen awareness of the current business climate.
- Accountability combined with timely and effective communication.
- The ultimate measure of a commercial real estate partner, results!
We Are Here To Represent You
Click a button to learn our approach.
Tenant / Business Representation
Tenant/Business Representation Services
Our approach includes:
- Initial meeting to discuss needs and wants in a new office, medical space, retail location or flex/warehouse property.
- Site Selection Analysis and Survey – We will prepare a professional report of all suitable properties and review with client to discuss pros/cons of each property and develop a “short list.” As appropriate, we will provide demographic reports, traffic counts, consumer profiles, market comparables, market map/aerial reports, competition analysis and more.
- Coordinate and conduct property tour(s) with client and property representatives to view potential sites with appropriate support material to assist in decision-making process.
- Solicit requests for proposal and/or provide letter(s) of intent on client’s behalf.
- Negotiate to obtain the most favorable business terms for the client in a new Lease or Purchase.
- Provide references (as requested) for trusted local professionals such as real estate attorneys, architects, engineers, project managers, IT/telephone, furniture, etc. services.
- Utilize our established relationships with local municipalities and governmental officials to help Client get “open for business” in new location as quickly as possible.
- We provide this award-winning service at NO COST to client, since it is customary for Tenant’s broker to be paid by Landlords per Landlord’s listing agreement with Listing Agent(s).
Landlord / Property Owner Representation
Landlord/Property Owner Representation
Our approach includes:
- Initial meeting with Property owner/Landlord to determine a strategy to successfully lease property and create additional cash flow, or to sell the property and maximize value for Seller.
- Provide comparable market transactions and current availabilities to help effectively price the property to Lease and/or Sell quickly
- Create professional and attractive marketing materials including professional photos, labeled aerials/mapping, traffic count data, merchandising plans, demographic information, and additional information as appropriate. Install attractive For Sale or For Lease signage.
- Engage a consistent, steady marketing campaign directed to appropriate Tenants and/or purchasers, real estate brokers, clients, etc. highlighting the availability of your property. We will make sure your property receives the highest level of visibility possible.
- List your property in all professional commercial property databases (CoStar Professional, CoStar SHOWCASE online database, LoopNet database, CityFeet, etc.). Utilize Retail Lease Trac software as appropriate to identify tenants that are expanding in specific market areas to proactively solicit and target end-users for your property.
- Conduct property tours and provide lease proposals to prospective Tenants and negotiate on your behalf with Tenant/Purchaser/Co-brokers to obtain the most favorable business terms possible.
- Assist with local municipalities to get Tenant “open for business” in new location and obtain new cash flow for Owner as quickly as possible.
With Rosso Commercial, It's Personal.
When you’re ready to take your business a step further, we’re here to help you make the move.
"Moving your commercial real estate goals FORWARD"