ServicesHelping our clients grow their businesses, and move commercial real estate goals FORWARD
Landlord & Tenant Representation
Commercial Real Estate Sales & Leasing
- Office / Medical
- Retail / Restaurant / Shopping Centers
- Flex / Warehouse
- Land / New Development
Real Estate & Business Consulting
- Commercial R.E. Analysis for Investment / Disposition / Development
- Commercial Leasing
- Project Consulting
- Management Consulting
- Strategic Planning
- Leadership Development & Training
In order to promote our continued success we are proud to offer our customers:
- Access to the most complete inventory of commercial real estate for sale or lease in the Annapolis-Baltimore-Washington region.
- A thorough local, regional and national database of prospects to lease, buy or invest in commercial real estate.
- Information based upon experience, market data and trends, and a keen awareness of the current business climate.
- Accountability combined with timely and effective communication.
- The ultimate measure of a commercial real estate partner, results!
We Are Here To Represent You
Click a button to learn our approach.
Tenant / Business Representation
Tenant/Business Representation Services
Our approach includes:
- Initial meeting to discuss needs and wants in a new office, medical space, retail location or flex/warehouse property.
- Site Selection Analysis and Survey – We will prepare a professional report of all suitable properties and review with client to discuss pros/cons of each property and develop a “short list.” As appropriate, we will provide demographic reports, traffic counts, consumer profiles, market comparables, market map/aerial reports, competition analysis and more.
- Coordinate and conduct property tour(s) with client and property representatives to view potential sites with appropriate support material to assist in decision-making process.
- Solicit requests for proposal and/or provide letter(s) of intent on client’s behalf.
- Negotiate to obtain the most favorable business terms for the client in a new Lease or Purchase.
- Provide references (as requested) for trusted local professionals such as real estate attorneys, architects, engineers, project managers, IT/telephone, furniture, etc. services.
- Utilize our established relationships with local municipalities and governmental officials to help Client get “open for business” in new location as quickly as possible.
- We provide this award-winning service at NO COST to client, since it is customary for Tenant’s broker to be paid by Landlords per Landlord’s listing agreement with Listing Agent(s).
Landlord / Property Owner Representation
Landlord/Property Owner Representation
Our approach includes:
- Initial meeting with Property owner/Landlord to determine a strategy to successfully lease property and create additional cash flow, or to sell the property and maximize value for Seller.
- Provide comparable market transactions and current availabilities to help effectively price the property to Lease and/or Sell quickly
- Create professional and attractive marketing materials including professional photos, labeled aerials/mapping, traffic count data, merchandising plans, demographic information, and additional information as appropriate. Install attractive For Sale or For Lease signage.
- Engage a consistent, steady marketing campaign directed to appropriate Tenants and/or purchasers, real estate brokers, clients, etc. highlighting the availability of your property. We will make sure your property receives the highest level of visibility possible.
- List your property in all professional commercial property databases (CoStar Professional, CoStar SHOWCASE online database, LoopNet database, CityFeet, etc.). Utilize Retail Lease Trac software as appropriate to identify tenants that are expanding in specific market areas to proactively solicit and target end-users for your property.
- Conduct property tours and provide lease proposals to prospective Tenants and negotiate on your behalf with Tenant/Purchaser/Co-brokers to obtain the most favorable business terms possible.
- Assist with local municipalities to get Tenant “open for business” in new location and obtain new cash flow for Owner as quickly as possible.
Real Estate & Business COnsulting
Real Estate & Business Consulting
Retained to provide expertise to individuals, families and businesses on a wide range of topics. Consulting assignments are generally long-term and broad in scope. Specific goals are determined by the client working together with the consultant. However, outcomes may include some or all of the following:
- Establish the firm’s vision, mission, core competencies & core values
- Develop organizational and departmental key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Improve financial performance of the portfolio or business
- Improve financial and operational reporting
- Increase transparency into how the business operates
- Documentation of standard policies and procedures
- Planning a family’s long-term involvement in the firm’s management
- Develop succession planning along with the firm’s organizational structure & chart
- Establish an Advisory Board or Board of Directors with specific roles and expectations
Organizations often need more than a management consultant. They may have a skills gap in executive talent. For example, the company may not have a President, CEO, COO or CFO. However, the firm may not be ready to hire a full-time executive. Hiring a part-time executive may be an ideal solution, saving the company substantial cost, hiring time and reducing the high risk of failure. Unlike a management consultant, this executive role has decision-making authority. Outcomes may include the following:
- Implement and execute strategic plans and business plans
- Provide executive-level leadership to executives, managers and staff
- Providing confidential guidance and advice to entrepreneurial owners
- Lead top-down changes in organizational culture
- Training current executives and aspiring leaders to be more effective
- Hold management accountable for achieving goals and KPI’s
- Work with Advisory Boards and Boards of Directors on organizational governance
Retained to complete a project or solve a specific problem, and generally short in duration. These projects usually have a clearly defined purpose, question or deliverable, and a specific begin and end date. Examples of consulting assignments may include:
- Purchase analysis & proforma creation for an investment property
- Commercial R.E. analysis for investment / disposition / development
- Commercial R.E. development
- Commercial leasing
- Provide guidance on personnel decisions with a firm
- Assist with key hiring decisions, including developing position goals & interview questions
- Participating with management in interviewing candidates for key positions
- Assisting with business plan strategy & development
- Assist with organizational budget development and product/service pricing
- In-house training and development on specific topics
- Helping companies develop in-house training programs and/or universities
- Create agendas, outcomes and facilitation off-site organizational or departmental retreats
With Rosso Commercial, It's Personal.
When you’re ready to take your business a step further, we’re here to help you make the move.
"Moving commercial real estate goals FORWARD"