The prominent commercial properties located at the corner of Ritchie Hwy @ Robinson Road has been sold. 🧾🏢 Home to Clement Hardware, Greg’s Driving School and a former gas/service station, the property sits at “Main & Main” in the heart of Severna Park, adjacent to McDonalds, and across from Starbucks. The property contains 2 parcels with a total of 2.6 Acres, zoned C-3, with the existing 21,000 SF 2-story building on the 500 Ritchie, parcel and a former gas/service station on the 502 Ritchie parcel. Rosso Commercial arranged the sale off-market, which transacted on 6/21/21 for $5.375M. The property sold to a private Buyer for long-term hold and investment, and specific to the 502 Ritchie parcel, for re-positioning purposes for a new pad site user.
- Disposition of Office Building and Acquisition of a New HQ Space for CK Commercial
- Historic United States Naval Academy Alumni Association & Foundation Property Sold!
- Off-market Property Sold in Eastport
- Eggspectation in Search of New Sites in the DC – Baltimore Market!
- Preserve & Harmony Hospitality Purchases Property for New Concept: Garten
Aberdeen Annapolis Baltimore Colin Lennon Community Outreach Crofton Eastport Edgewater Gene Parker Industrial Investment Sale John Rosso Landlord Representation Lease Deal Linthicum Medical Mike Foundos Millersville New Location Odenton Office Off Market Pasadena Press Release Restaurant Retail Ross Westholm Ryan Brassel Sale Sale Deal Severna Park Tenant Representation Warehouse